The class as a whole was really interesting. There were many aspects of the class I really enjoyed, such as the museum of moving image or the photoshop exercises. I learned so much but I wish we didn't have to pack a lot of stuff in one lab class. I think that we need less lecture and more lab time, because lab time is the most helpful. Another thing is the lab hours, it seemed that only on Wednesdays we could use the lab hours for the longest time. So many of these programs a lot of people don't have at home so I would've liked for there to be more available lab hours.
The professors were good especially with the use of video footage or photographs so they can help us understand what they are teaching us.
I must say that the hardest thing i had to do (other then take the tests) was editing. I had to learn it with the help of a friend and once i got the hang of it I found it extremely useful.
I liked that we all watched each other's work, but wished the critique wasn't so time consuming because in that time I would have rather learned more about final cut or photoshop.
I am excited to tale the next class, 160 but expect it to be even more difficult and more frustrating then this one was. I hope I can learn more techniques.
No comments:
Post a Comment